The opinions expressed here are Dr. James Carraway alone and are not necessarily endorsed by other plastic surgeons or the plastic surgery societies to which Dr. James Carraway belongs.
- American Board of Plastic Surgery (Certified in Plastic Surgery)
- American Board of Surgery (Certified in Surgery)
- NC State Medical License (Active through 2017)
- VA State Medical License Active through 2018)
- Fellowship: Glasgow Royal Infirmary, Canniesburn, Scotland
Publications & Presentations
- Edlich, R. F., Haynes, B. W., Carraway, J., Golden, G., Edgerton, M. T. “Initial care of the patient with major thermal injury..” Va Med
- Carraway, J. H. “Commentary on: Sharp-Needle Intradermal Fat Grafting (SNIF)..” Aesthet Surg J
Dr. James Carraway is a plastic surgeon in Virginia Beach, Virginia and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Bon Secours-DePaul Medical Center and Sentara Leigh Hospital. He received his medical degree from University of Virginia School of Medicine and has been in practice for more than 20 years. He is one of 2 doctors at Bon Secours-DePaul Medical Center and one of 12 at Sentara Leigh Hospital who specialize in Plastic Surgery.
“I profess both to learn and to teach anatomy,
not from books, but from dissections; not
from positions of philosophers, but from the
fabric of nature.”
Planning on a tummy tuck, liposuction, or breast surgery?
Want to change your diet?
Starting an excise program?
Use the BodyScan Advantage System to “record” 3D image and measurements. Get scanned weekly, monthly, or as often as you feel necessary and track your results the high-tech way.
The Body Scan Advantage System is completely safe. The technology does not use any radiation or lasers.
Where can I get scanned?
The scanner is located at The Hague Center for Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery in Norfolk.
How do I get started?
Simply call The Hague Center at:
to schedule a “fitness” scan. ‘You will get a body scan and a print-out with your extracted automatic measurements shown.
Being scanned is fun and easy!
How may I help you?
The best skill I can offer you for your
care is my surgical expertise. If you are
interested in more information on:
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Breast surgery
- Lip enhancement
- Body Contouring
- Male Rejuvenation
- Body Scanning Techniques
Please visit our office. Simply call The Hague Center for Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery at:
Or Email us at: