Dr. Schnarrs Corner Breast Augmentation
The ideal candidate for an augment has her nipple situated above the inframammary fold line. This means that there is no PTOSIS. When the nipple is at or below the fold the breast is considered to be PTOTIC and often is not suitable for augmentation unless a skin tightening procedure (MASTOPEXY) is done as well.
This is an ideal candidate for an Augment
- Age: 21
- Wt: 110 lbs
- Ht: 5’6’’
- No children
- B cup wanting to be full C.
- Round saline 250 cc implant under pectoral muscle.
- Age: 25
- Wt: 102 1bs
- Ht: 5’3’’
- No children
- A cup wanted to be small C.
- Round saline 280 cc implant under pectoral muscle.
- Age: 29
- Wt: 121 lbs
- Ht: 5’ 7’’
- One child. Never breastfed.
- Small B wanted to be large C or small D.
- Round saline 325 cc implant under pectoral muscle.
- Age: 27
- Wt: 128 lbs
- Ht: 5’ 5’’
- 2 children. Breastfed one for 4 mths.
- B cup wanted to be large C with more upper pole fullness.
- Textured anatomical 310 cc saline filled.
Thank you for taking the time to look at these breast augmentation cases.Please look at the Mastopexy pictures as well because they also use implants in most cases. etc as before.I hope it has helped answer some of your questions and allayed your concerns. For more information please contact Dr.Schnarrs office at 757-274-4000 or Email at [email protected]